full 1BR suite at The Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Palm Beach, Aruba
March 1 - March 8, 2003
Contents (click to go to that section)
- “I”, “me”, “my” or “mine” means the owner of the suite being rented (that’s me)
- “You” or “yours” means the renter (that’s you)
- “The resort” means The Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort on Palm Beach, Aruba
- “The suite” means a full 1BR suite at the resort for the period from check-in time on 1 March 2003 to check-out time on 8 March 2003.
This rental is for a full 1BR suite at The Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort on Palm Beach, Aruba. The rental period is from check-in time on 1 March 2003 to check-out time on 8 March 2003. The suite is one of my usage weeks from my Right-To-Use contract for timeshare ownership interval at the resort.
The rental is solely for occupancy of the suite for the rental period. It does not include any transportation of any type or any payment for charges incurred while occupying the suite.
This rental does not require you to attend, listen to, or participate in any timeshare sales presentation of any type. You may do so at your own discretion, however, for whatever gifts or compensation you feel are acceptable.
This is a non-smoking room.
You are renting the suite for the entire week. The rental rate is as follows:
· Nightly rental:
NIGHTLY RENTAL NOT APPLICABLE -> US$240 per night (3-night minimum AND must either check-in on March 1 or check-out on March 8);
US $1500 for the entire week.
You can make payments by Paypal, cashiers check, money order, or personal check. If you make any payments by Paypal or personal check, you and I agree that payment will not be considered final until the check clears your bank. After I receive your check or Paypal payment, I agree not to rent the suite to anyone else unless your check fails to clear your bank or your Paypal payment does not transfer.
Reservation changes and cancellations will be handled as follows:
· Nightly rentals:
Once payment is received, the reservation can be cancelled only if you find a substitute renter. If you find a substitute renter, I will refund you the full amount paid by the substitute renter. The new renter must accept the suite under the same terms as your rental (except for the rental fee), and the substitute renter must be acceptable to me.
· Weekly rentals:
If the suite is rented for the entire week the following cancellation conditions will apply:
- I will list the suite for rental in the “Timeshare Rentals” area of eBay or comparable. (To help promote the listing, I will include a link to the web page ad I am using for this rental, updated, if necessary to reflect any changes in reservation and to eliminate the rental price.) If I am successful in renting the suite on eBay or comparable listing source, I will refund to you the amount of the winning bid, after deducting listing source's selling commission and a $100 cancellation fee. (Example: Assume that: 1) you cancel after paying the $1500 rental fee; 2) I advertise the suite on eBay or comparable, and complete a rental for $1200; and 3) listing fees are $50. I would then refund you $1050 (i.e., $1200 less the $50 listing fees and the $100 cancellation fee). You and I agree that an eBay auction or comparable will not be successful until payment is received from the winning bidder or a rental by another source. If the winning bidder pays by personal check, you and I agree that payment will not be received until the bidders check clears his or her bank.
- Alternatively, if you find another renter, I will refund you the full amount paid by the new renter without a cancellation fee. The new renter must accept the suite under the same terms as your rental (except for the rental fee), and the substitute renter must be acceptable to me.
You agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the resort during your stay. You agree to maintain the suite in the same condition as it is at the time of check-in, except for normal wear and tear.
You agree to pay for all incidental charges imposed by the resort, including:
- all taxes
- telephone charges
- additional non-ordinary maid or housekeeping service.
- other charges of the resort for services or the use of facilities.
- charges for damages, repairs, or replacement of furnishings missing from the room inventory after your occupancy of the suite.
You agree to sign a credit card slip at check-in to guarantee payment for these charges.